Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kids Say The Funniest Things!

Jaxson is a hoot! He says the funniest things all the time, that I decided to write some of them down. I love this age, I could keep him 3 forever. Here are just some of the things he said this week.
-Jaxson was going #2 on the potty. I came in to see if he was finished so I could help him and he said, "Mom will you please leave, I'm trying to concentrate!"
-Madelyn was laying on the floor and Jaxson came over to her and put is ear on her stomach and said, "Mom I can hear the ocean."
-I went to pick Jaxson up from school, and when we got into the car he told me that I looked scrumptious.
-I went into my bedroom and found Jaxson sneaking crackers that were on my nightstand. I asked him, "what are you doing!" He looked at me a little frightened when he was caught in the act and said, "go away mom, I'm busy!"

I just want to eat him up!

3 comments:

Angie Marchbanks said...

Mandy,
Your pictures turned out amazing, Your kids are adorable and you look gorgeous as usual!! I love that Jaxson calls you scrumptious. Kids say the funniest things. Lets do lunch soon!
Love ya
Angie

M said...

Manda- Seriously that is too fun/funny! How sweet is he?

Ash said...

Mand don't you just love the things kids say. I need to write them down, like you did. So cute.