Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged

6 Quirks

1- When I start any kind of project I won't do anything else until it's finished. Including eating and sleeping. Ask Ryan he will tell you all about it. I think I need some help in that department.
2- I tell people I really like the Twilight Saga, but secretly I'm obsessed. I am counting down the days till the movie comes out. 27 Days and counting. Wow! I need help in that department also.
3- I can't drink the bottom of any drink, especially water bottles. I've tried, but I just can't get myself to do it.
4- I hate to share my food. I think it's because I grew up with 7 kids in my family and not enough to eat. The sad thing is I don't even want to share with Jaxson or Ryan.
5- I put sheets on my bed but I won't sleep under them.
6- I will drive all over town to ten different stores to save 5 bucks when it cost me 15 bucks in gas.

2 comments:

The McGill's said...

I am with you on not being able to drink to the bottom of a water bottle, especially if my kids have drank out of them! Tammy is still trying to get me to read the Twilight series. Maybe I should!

preitygirl said...

I love the 6 quirks.. It is fun to hear all those things about you! I didnt even know them. I think that we all have wierd quirks, that is what makes us, us!