Sunday, May 24, 2009

Preschool Graduation

If you want to watch something that is sooooooo cute and super entertaining it is a preschool graduation. I smile just thinking about it!
So Jaxson graduated from his 3 year old preschool class. I actually thought he had quite a lot to memorize for graduation, but what do I know. He said the Pledge Alegence, his very own solo song called "Silly Snake, and he had a short line to give. Every kid in his class is adorable! If you look in the picture below there was this little girl that hid her whole face with a stuffed animal the entire graduation, even when she sang her song. It was so funny and cute!
My sweet little Jaxson is growing up!



2 comments:

Toph and Brittany said...

Jaxson is getting so big! I need to see the video of him singing the snake song!

Rebekah said...

Before you know it, he'll be starting High School!