Sunday, April 5, 2009

Awkward!

This week we took the girls for their 1 year visit and Jaxson had to come because we were all sick so I couldn't leave him with my mom. Anyway My doctor came into the room and one of the first things Jaxson says to him is "Doctor why do you have fur?"
"What was your question?" He asked.
"Why do you have fur?" Jaxson said again.
As I looked down at what Jaxson was referring to I realized he was referring to the doctors really hairy arms.
Oh great, what do I say to that!

2 comments:

Toph and Brittany said...

I love that story. Jaxson says the funniest things!

Kirsten said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love kids that age! They say the funniest things! Annika's little boy, Haegen, he's 4, was mad at her the other day and he told her, "Well! I guess you're not the best parent I EVER had!" Funny, huh?