Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jaxson's Latest Funny Quote.

"Mom, did you know the Holy Ghost is a snow angel?"

He told me after we got home from church last week. It was funny because the next morning Madelyn woke up at six o'clock to eat and so I have to quickly and quietly go in her room before she wakes up Jaxson. Well while I was feeding Madelyn I could hear Jaxson come out of his room. Why does he have to wake up so early? Anyway when I was finished putting Madelyn back down I shut her door and when I turned around Jaxson was right behind me sitting down. I asked him "Jaxson why are you up so early?" He replied, "Mom the Holy Ghost told me to jump out of bed." I guess he was listening in church this week. He must of came up with that one from one of the stories his primary teacher told him. Jaxson is super funny!

0 comments: