Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Picture Taking Time Again!

Please don't let them cry! Please don't let them cry! Those are the words I am usually thinking of when I go get pictures done. As long as they don't cry, I am okay with the out come. But look how fabulous they turned out, thanks to Caroline who is my favorite photographer.
The girls will be 10 months old next week. Can you even believe it! My little girls are getting bigger by the minute. Addison is just about to crawl any minute. For all of you who remembered she cried all day every day for about 6 months, and now she is such a peach. I just want to squeeze her checks all day long. Madelyn seriously wants to walk right now. She pulls herself up on everything. She is such a little smarty pants, always getting into things and follows me around the house every where I go. It makes me laugh, every time I look down there she is. I love my sweet little girls so much!

The other sweet baby in the first picture is Addy and Maddy's Cousin, Halle. She was born only 4 days before the twins came. How fun huh!














6 comments:

Amy said...

They are beautiful Mandy!

Angela said...

I was wondering who the third baby was! Isn't it crazy how time is just flying by? 10 months already (tear).

Melissa said...

Love IT! So much fun. Thanks for posting them so we could see them.

Kirsten said...

The girls are SO adorable! How are you guys? You're still in Utah, right?

Check out our blog at http://paulandkirstenfamily.blogspot.com

Kirsten Koon Ellsworth

Rebekah said...

Look how beautiful they are!

Haskins said...

Those are so cute!!! Your little girls are so darling!