Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow Angel

Last time it snowed was on a Sunday morning. Jaxson was so excited, he kept asking me "mom can I go make a snow angel please!" We have church at 9:00 so I told him after church we can make snow angels. I was at home with the babies when Jaxson walked in the door bawling with huge crocodile tears. I asked him "what's wrong Jaxson?" He sadly responded "The snow is all melted and I can't make a snow angel now!" I felt really bad, he was soooo sad. I let him know next time it snows I promise we will make snow angels. He asked me ever day for about a week if it was going to snow. I had to tell him not for a while.
So today at 6:30 in the morning he woke up looked outside and saw it was snowing. Of Course he had to come and wake me up to tell me. Needless to say we made snow angels today.


8 comments:

preitygirl said...

Wow, You guys got a ton of snow! I think it is so fun that kids love the snow so much! Jackson looks so cute!

Toph and Brittany said...

Jaxson is so cute!!! He is at the funniest age. I love hearing all of the cute things he says.

Toph and Brittany said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Snow, snow go away!

The McGill's said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten since the last time I saw him. He is so handsome! Wow on the snow. Ours didn't even stick!

Amy said...

It is so good to hear from you! You have a beautiful family. Addison looks just like you. I love these blogs. It is a great way to keep in touch and up to date.

Brooklynn said...

Hi Mandy, it's Brooklynn "Hopkin" from high school. Oh my goodness what a sweet family that you have. Twin baby girls how cute. My oldest daughter's name is Addison too. Good to see you and your family.

Melissa said...

Love it- I can't believe how much snow you got when we completely got skipped on this side of the mountains. I am glad that Jaxson got his wish.

Unknown said...

What CUTE kids. Especially that little puppy. The girls are getting so big! Thanks for the pictures